Saturday, May 23, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures

The last few weeks have been rather busy and so I have a backlog of photos that I wanted to post but wasn't able to until now.
Our apartment is going through some renovation right now. This is the view of our hallway from our door.

One of Arlene's Filipina friends came to visit us with her son. We had a really good time. David really liked them and so when they left he got really upset. He wandered around the apartment looking for them for quite awhile!

My old landlord, Mr. Min, from Iksan (where I studied Korean at Wonkwang University) came to visit us.


Our friend Aimee presents on her research at the Fulbright forum. She studies Korean paper making. In this picture she is talking about making paper into cords which can then be woven together.



Here are some paper baskets woved out of the cords.












1 comment:

aimee said...

I don't know HOW you all are living through that construction!! Amazing.