Friday, June 5, 2009

Visit and Outings

This last week we went with my old friend from Iksan, Youngnam, to VIPS, a Korean buffett. David really likes her as you can tell!
Arlene and Youngnam just befoe we say goodbye.
Arlene went out awhile later and took some pictures of our surroundings. This is the supermarket she often goes to.
Here is a fried chicken place that we sometimes order from. I lost my wedding ring here on Christmas Eve (it came off my hand when I took my glove off) but fortunately they found it and gave it back.
A playground that Arlene sometimes takes David to.

Arlene and David made some friends at the playground and they invited them to their house. Here they are playing in a tent.

The little girl is showing David how the binoculars work.

David learning to play the xylophone.

David and his little friend (who is bigger than David) writing the Miffy-mobile.

David lined up all this stuff.

1 comment:

aimee said...

the first and last pics are my favorites! i love how happy david looks. and i of course love things that are arranged^^