Monday, June 29, 2009

More Outings

We are still recovering from jet lag but doing well other then that. We will have some friends over for 4th of July weekend so I am posting now. In this post I want to wrap up the meetings we had.
From left to right, Professor Yu (she is a professor who specializes in French, she has translated some important missionary documents), Jieun (who is working with me on the translation of An Chunggun's writings), my adviser Professor Cho (he is a professor of history at Korea University and specializes in late Choson dynasty thought, and has done a lot of work on Catholicism. He took really good care of me while I was in Korea).
Our friends Hyosong and Miri with David.

An old friend from UBC, Keumhee, with David. He's trying to snatch her digital camera.
Arlene and David with our friend Yoori and her new baby, Toyon.
Our friend Eunjong and David. He had a lot of fun with her touch phone.
Our friend Nikki with David. She and Erin helped us out a lot the morning we left.
David with Jessica and May. We often ordered from Papa Johns.

No comments: