Friday, July 10, 2009

Indefinite Hiatus

I have decided to put this blog on indefinite hiatus. I've enjoyed writing it and I thank all of you who have faithfully read it. However, because I need to concentrate on my dissertation, and since one of the main purposes of writing this blog, so my parents could see their grandson and what we are up to, is no longer operative since we are living together, I've decided I should stop. Furthermore, things will most likely be rather boring around here and so there will not be much to post. If/when I relaunch it I will send out a general email to let people know.

Thanks and God bless!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Well, keep us updated in Facebook!

Unknown said...

Sorry to see you go offline, but I'm glad everyone is reunited again. My regards to everyone.