Saturday, January 10, 2009

Off to the Philippines

Last Wednesday Arlene and David went off to the Philippines. We took the limo bus to the airport at 5:30pm. We were the only ones on it. Then we checked in, had dinner at Burger King and then Arlene and David had to go to their gate. It was a sad ride back home for me. They made it safely to the Philippines. David loves it there and is having a good time.

The next week is going to be a little rough. I have a lot of work to do. Next week I will be gone for two days to give a talk to some undergraduate students who also receieved Fulbright Fellowships. They are engineering and science students and I will talk to them about history, philosophy, and religion in hopes of encouraging them to work for the good.

Blogging will likely be a bit light but I will still try and keep things updated. As our family is spread out please keep us all in your prayers!

No comments: