Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visit to Manang Loida's

Manang Abel, her husband Tom, their newborn son AJ, and Arlene's niece Erma (one thing fun about extended family is that even though Erma is Arlene's niece she is only about two years younger!) all came to visit Arlene's cousin, Manang Loida (Manang is Visayan for aunt) at her home in Santa Claus, Indiana. It's only about an hour away from us so we piled into the car for a visit.

Me holding AJ.
Manang Loida's daughters, Brittany and Lindsey playing on David's car seat. David loved playing the piano.

Arlene and Manang Abel.

The girls, AJ, and Tom.
From left to right, Erma, Manang Loida, AJ and Manang Abel, Arlene and David.

Embed video:
Karaoke is awesome!

Thanks to all for their concern with mom. She's holding up well.
Right now I'm just doing some research and waiting to hear back on my job applications, my dissertation (my adviser oked it with minor revisions but I'm still waiting to hear from my other two readers), and my Canadian visa renewal (a little complicated since I'm not residing in Canada currently).


No comments: