Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heading out

I'm busy preparing for my trip but decided to take a break to put up a few photos. Evansville has two malls. One is basically dying and so they are using the space for various events. They put on a kind medical exhibition to help kids get used to going to the docotr (behind you can see a station where you can give your stuffed animal an examination). here a clown makes David a balloon sword. Plyaing with another little boy at the exhibition. David made this all by himself. David paying hide and go seek with an older kid at Newburgh park. They were looking for clues as they played some sort of pretend game about a haunted house. It was really cool (especially when they asked David if he wanted to play, he was scared of the idea so they had to explain to him that it was not real before he was willing to play). David hiding in a banker box. Dad, David, and I went out to "Donut Bank" together (I deposit my donuts there so they can earn interest). My grandpa used to take me there so we decided it would be fun for the three of us to go. Other then that, not much going on except getting ready to go and doing a lot of proofreading. Today I served as a lector at Mass. The other lector was a woman who was as tall as I am making for an interesting procession!

1 comment:

aimee said...

wow!! what a super rocket. and even though i thought david was getting bigger by the second, i can't believe he can still fit in a banker box!! ben and i got free donuts today b/c the stall was closing and they would have thrown them away otherwise so we lucked out.