Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday

I turned 32 on May 20th. Here we are at Lics (an ice cream shop)
Here we are at Hardees. I really wanted beer-battered onion rings for my birthday.
It was raining so instead of going to Holy Rosary's Summer Social we went to Chuckee Cheeses

Arlene and David on a roller coaster
An egg game
David thinking about being a fireman.
This game was awesome!
Blowing up enemy mechs!

David stealing dad's share of the birthday cake.

So it was a delicious birthday. My big birthday gift was a Wii fit set so I'm working on burning off those calories!

1 comment:

aimee said...

looks like a great bday! esp the womb chair game! that's what we called chairs that looked like that at oberlin in the library. famous design, actually. except ours were not see through and they were great to nap in.