Thursday, February 4, 2010

Interview Results

Despite being sick I was really happy with how the interview went. I will find out next week if I will be invited for a campus visit. They had phone interviews with seven people and will invite two for visits, so I have a 15% chance now but if I make it, it will go up to 50%.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

Aimee: Thanks for our kind offer to send treats. That is really tempting...if it weren't for the possibility of a campus visit I'd have to take you up on that but I have to keep my weight down!

Heather: That is sound advice. I really need to do that. It would help my stress level immensely (help it go down I mean^^)

1 comment:

aimee said...

great! i am glad things are moving along. we are sending good thoughts and hopes your way.

i guess celery sticks wouldn't be as tempting and wouldn't make it thru the mail very well...but ben found this yesterday and sent it to me, which was nice:

The secret method of inviting good fortune.
The marvelous medicine for all sickness
Just for today:

Do not be angry
Do not worry
Be grateful
Work with integrity
Be kind to others and to yourself.

i think you already do most of that, but i'd highlight the 2nd item in the list for you right now^^