Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sick

If I get overstressed and overtired I tend to develop a really bad stomach ache. Unfortunately things have been a little crazy here so I got sick on Thursday. I was well enough on Saturday to attend mass and on Sunday was able to go to the ceremony commemorating the 99th anniversary of An Chunggun killing Ito Hirobumi. An is one of the focuses of my studies. He was a Catholic nationalist/pan-Asianist who in 1909killed Ito Hirobumi, considered the mastermind behind the Japanese takeover of Korea. Ito was the framer of the 1889 Meiji constitution and was on Japanese 1000 yen notes for about 20 years.

I'm still not at 100% but am well enough to do some work so I will just keep trucking and try and take it a little easier. I can use any of the prayers I can get:).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're improving. Getting sick when you least need to be sick is extremely frustrating