Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lander Honors College Halloween Party

Last Friday the Honors College at Lander threw a Halloween Party and we were invited (I'm teaching a course in the Honors College this semester on popular culture in East Asia)
 The boys in front of one of Lander's fountains
 Painting pumpkins!
 Three of my students enter
 Yaerin dressed as the main character from "Spirited Away" (she's holding up a picture of that character from her cell phone)
 One of my students dressed like the main character from the "Hunger Games" shows David how to use a bow

 Party!
 Half of the spread--yummy!
 The head of the honors college as "Crazy Cat Lady" (notice the lion on her back).
 Yaerin and David on the couch.
 One of my students dressed as "No Face" from "Spirited Away"
 More students
 David admiring my office door
 David and John admiring a signed Jim David comic of Garfield and his girlfriend Arlene
 My chair is awesome
 The boys in one of my classrooms
Same classroom, different perspective. They are looking at themselves from the parish Halloween party--meta!

No comments: