Monday, August 1, 2016

Meeting Friends in Korea

On the way to Japan I stopped in Korea for a week to do research. I was also able to meet with some friends.
 My friend Rupeena and Lander colleague Jeff Hollifield, a chemistry instructor.
 Former friendship family students Jong-won and Yiseul with Jeff
 Former friendship family student Jisoo pours a drink for former student Sujin.
 Jisoo, Minwook, and Sujin.
 My college Jieun who I do a lot of work with and my adviser in Korea during my dissertation, Professor Cho.
 Me with former friendship family daughter Sophie
 Sophie and Boyoung. Boyoung gave us a wonderful tour of Pusan.
 Boyoung and I by the ocean.
 Sophie and I by the ocean
I stopped off in Daegu for a short time to meet some KNU students. On the left is Hee-seon, a former friendship family student. The man in the back is a KNU student who will come to Lander soon. The woman in front of him is Yaerin, a former friendship family daughter. In front is Minji, a former friendship family daughter. We had a good time together.