Friday, July 15, 2016

Myrtle Beach Part Two

 Arlene and David at an arcade. They had a really cool one that had lots of old games. I want to go back and play more skee ball.
 David at the Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium
 Dancing Rauschs at the Odditorium
 David playing a game that we always play at the bowling alley and Skateaway:)
 Amah and the boys
 Selfie on the Skywheel.
 The beach, Pier 14, and our hotel from the Skywheel.
 Skywheel at night.
 Actual model of my heart (note that Arlene is in the center of it).
Selfie on Pier 14

Apah wasn't feeling well during much of our stay so I didn't get any good pictures so I thought I would include this one of when we went to DQ together with the boys before going to Myrtle Beach (he is doing well now)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's interesting to see you wrote"Amah"