Saturday, June 4, 2016

Catching Up

I'm a bit behind on posting pictures on the blog so this post will have a lot different pictures from different times.
 John is really into puzzles now. He also likes building "churches" (the blocks in the back). He and David like playing with magnetic blocks (what he is holding in his hands)
 Amah watching John.
David showing off his A honor roll trophy.

 We went figure skating. David got two holes in one--not bad for a first time. Here is one of of those two holes.
Here is the other whole.

David and John learning the game.

 Arlene, John, me, and David. I was fortunate enough to be given the Moore Award for excellence in gen-ed teaching (it's named after one of my colleagues, our philosopher, so I thought that was really cool).

John using a lot of my old toys to guard another church.
Apah and John feeding ducks. They come to visit us at our house frequently.
Exciting Duck-Feeding action!
John "helping" Dora complete an obstacle course

No comments: