Sunday, May 1, 2016

End of the Semester Fun

I haven't been able to post for awhile as the semester was ending so I'm going to do a big update now.
 
 We took our friendship family daughters to Skateaway. Here is John driving a car.
 Our family at Skateaway.
 Yaerin and Minkyung, our friendship family daughters.
 Minkyung and David at air hockey.
 Yaerin playing David at air hockey.
 Our farewell dinner at Fatz with our friendship family daughters and Mei and her and Bill's friendship family daughter Lily (form China).
 The girls and the boys.
 We went to DQ for dessert.
 John showing respect, Filipino style.
 Yesterday was commencement. Here I am with three of our graduates (I think we graduated 15 from our department this semester).
Same graduates but this time with my colleague, Ryan Floyd.

No comments: