Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween and More

Audobon state park had a Halloween party so we decided to go. It was a lot of fun but a lot more people came then we expected.



David gets his snake.

David with his snake after hearing a story from Merlin!
I love these cutout things.

Nothing says Halloween like drinking tea at a Chinese restaurant.



Teapot song!

David at the library Halloween party.

David and Arlene at the party.


Ahh! Butterfly!

David and another Tricker-Treater.

On Halloween itself we took David out around the neighborhood for about half an hour. He also helped hand out candy. It was a lot of fun. We had 49 trick-or-treaters come. They started coming at 4pm, which seemed a bit early to me, and stopped at 7:45 pm, which also seemed a bit early. The funniest thing was a couple of kids came (they were maybe 8-10 years old) and I opened the door for them and they just started at me! I guess they were shy or something, so I just waited until they finally said "Trick-or-treat" and then said "That's what I was waiting for!" whereupon I gave them their candy.




No comments: