Sunday, March 21, 2010

Conferences

March has been a busy month. I was in two conferences and have one left.

The first conference took place at Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, Texas. It was really neat because it was an invited conference. What that means is that the organizers paid for everyone's lodging, food, and transportation. The subject of the conference was the Christian missionary experience in Korea. I was invited because I study Korean Catholicism.


The second conference was at Boston College. My friends Sean and Bunny and I put together a panel on Korean Christianity. Here we are at breakfast.

Here are Sean and Kim in front of the statue of Saint Ignatius of Loyola on the campus of Boston College.

Here I am presenting. I love this photo. It looks like I'm bored by my own presentation and am yawning.





No comments: